Media File Submission - Animation, video and other motion media files
- When possible, please provide video, animation and other media files in Flash FLV or SWF format for Windows and Mac cross-platform compatibility, or alternately provide media files in two formats - Windows Media (WMV) and QuickTime (MOV) - native formats for Windows and Mac respectively. Otherwise, acceptable video formats are in AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, or QuickTime formats. The JBC will attempt to convert your files for cross-platform compatibility.
- Please encode video files at 320x240 to 480x360 size (maximum), 400kbps total bitrate (average). Audio should be encoded for optimum quality at 32kbps (minimum), 22KHz (minimum), mono or stereo.
- Please limit individual video file sizes to 10Mb, and make sure files are named so that they can be easily identified.
- Please contact the JBC Managing Editor for instructions on posting files to the JBC FTP server.
- To submit media files via surface mail, please send a DVD or CD to one of the Association Editors or to the Managing Editor. Please include your contact information.
- Authors should retain duplicates of all materials submitted. If original media is submitted, the JBC cannot be responsible for any damage that may occur during mailing or processing. Authors are responsible for insuring their work if they desire. If explicitly requested, media will be returned to authors by regular mail following publication.
2005, The Journal of Biocommunication, All Rights Reserved
of Contents for VOLUME 31, NUMBER 3